Carbon Steel ASTM A105 / A105N Flanges Suppliers
Stockist of Carbon Steel Slip On Flanges, Best Price of ASTM A105 WNRF Flanges Exporter, Stockholder Of Carbon Steel RTJ Flange, ASME SA105N Carbon Steel Class 300 Flange Wholesaler, Carbon Steel A105N Flat Flange, ASTM A105 Carbon Steel EN 1092-1 Flanges Traders in India.
Manufacturer Of A105 Carbon Steel Plate Flange, Carbon Steel Flanges, A105 Flange, ASTM A105 Carbon Steel Pipe Flanges, Global Supplier of A105 Weld Neck Flange, ANSI B16.5 Carbon Orifice Flanges, BS10 Table D, Table E, DIN Standard Flanges, Carbon Steel A105 Blind Flanges Dealer in India.
Rajtilak Metal Is An ISO: 9001, 14001 & OHSAS: 18001 Certified Company. We Are a highly acclaimed manufacturer, supplier & exporter of high durable and strong Carbon Steel Slip On Flanges(SORF). We are proactive organization Specialist in Socket weld Flanges(SWRF) and Other Quality Products that meet and exceed customers specific requirements and thus ensure complete satisfaction. We are capable of providing a vast range of materials like Carbon Steel Forged Flanges, Carbon Steel Long Weld Neck Flanges & Carbon Steel Slip on Flanges from stock, to suit your needs. We have great pleasure to introduce ourselves as one of the leading Stockists & Suppliers of Carbon Steel Blind Flanges, Carbon Steel Square Flanges, Carbon Steel Reducing Flanges, Carbon Steel Sqaure Flanges, Carbon Steel High Hub Blind Flanges, Carbon Steel Ring Spacer Flange, Carbon Steel Spade Flanges and Other range of Flanges such as Carbon Steel Slip On Flanges, Carbon Steel Plate Flanges, Carbon Steel Weld Neck Flanges, Carbon Steel Socket Weld Flanges, Carbon Steel Blind Flanges, Carbon Steel Orifice Flanges, Carbon Steel Spectacle Blind Flanges, Carbon Steel Screwed / Threaded Flanges, Carbon Steel Reducing Flanges, Carbon Steel Ring Type Joint Flanges (RTJ)
Carbon Steel Industrial Flanges, Carbon Steel ASTM A105 Threaded Flanges, ANSI B16.5, ANSI B16.47, B16.48, BS4504, BS 10, EN-1092 Carbon Steel Forged Flanges, Carbon Steel A105 Socket Weld Flanges, Carbon Steel ASTM A105N Lapped joint Flanges in Mumbai, India.
Contact Rajtilak Metal For Competitive Quotation And Latest Price On Fittings And Fasteners
Call Us On : +91-22-6743 7342
E-mail Us On : firstname.lastname@example.org
Table Of Content
- A105 Description
- General Information About Flanges
- Dimension Of Carbon Steel A105 Flanges
- Carbon Steel A105 Flanges Manufacturing Standards
- Standard Specification For Carbon Steel Flanges
- Price List Of Carbon Steel A105 Flanges
- Size Chart For Flanges
- Types Of Grade A105 Carbon Steel Flanges
- ASTM A105 Carbon Steel Slip On Flanges
- ASTM A105 Carbon Steel Socket Weld Flanges
- ASTM A105 Carbon Steel Blind Flanges
- ASTM A105 Carbon Steel Weld Neck Flanges
- ASTM A105 Carbon Steel Threaded Flanges
- ASTM A105 Carbon Steel Lap Joint Flanges
- ASTM A105 Carbon Steel Long Weld Neck Flanges
- ASTM A105 Carbon Steel Spectacle Blind Flanges
- ASTM A105 Carbon Steel Plate Flanges
- ASTM A105 Carbon Steel Ring Type Joint Flanges
- ASTM A105 Carbon Steel Tongue Flanges
- ASTM A105 Carbon Steel Reducing Flanges
- ASTM A105 Carbon Steel Orifice Flanges
- ASTM A105 Carbon Steel Square Flanges
- ASTM A105 Carbon Steel Nipo Flanges
- ASTM A105 Carbon Steel Weldo Flanges
- ASTM A105 Carbon Steel Spade Flanges
- ASTM A105 Carbon Steel Ring Flanges
- ASTM A105 Carbon Steel High Hub Flanges
- ASTM A105 Carbon Steel Forged Flanges
- ASTM A105 Carbon Steel Bleed Ring Flanges
- ASTM A105 Carbon Steel Flangeolet
- ASTM A105 Carbon Steel Raised Face Flanges
- ASTM A105 Carbon Steel Male & Female Flanges
- Carbon Steel A105 Flanges Available Types
- Carbon Steel A105 Flanges Application
- A105 Flanges Price List
- A105 Pressure Temperature Rating
- ASTM A105 Physical Data
- A105 Chemical Requirements
- A105 Mechanical Properties
Carbon Steel A105 Flanges Manufacturer & Supplier In Mumbai
A flange is an external or internal ridge, or rim , for strength, as the flange of an iron beam such as an I-beam or a T-beam; or for attachment to another object, as the flange on the end of a pipe, steam cylinder, ANSI B16.5 Carbon Steel Socket Weld Flange, ASTM A105 Carbon Steel Blind Flanges, A105 Carbon Steel Weld Neck Flanges, A105 Carbon Steel SORF Flanges Suppliers, ASTM A105 Carbon Steel Slip On Flanges stockholder in Mumbai, India, A105 Carbon Steel Blind Flanges, A105 Weld Neck Flanges, ASTM A105 Carbon Steel Socket Weld Flanges, A105 Carbon Steel Spectacle Blind Flange. The term "flange" is also used for a kind of tool used to form flanges. Pipes with flanges can be assembled and disassembled easily.
This grade is used primarily for steel piping components for low temperature, ambient and higher temperature service as required by ASME specification SA-105 (Specification for Carbon Steel Forgings for Piping Applications) and ASME Specification SA-350 (Specification for Carbon and Low-Alloy Steel Forgings, Requiring Notch Toughness Testing for Piping Components).
Principal Design Features A 105 is an ASTM specification dealing with forged carbon steel piping components. The steel alloy involved is a low carbon, manganese and silicon containing steel similar to AISI 1330, but with lower manganese content.
ASTM A105 Applications : This ASTM specification covers carbon steel forgings for piping applications such as flanges and fittings
ASTM A105 Machinability : Machinability is good as for any of the low alloy steels.
ASTM A105 Forming : This specification covers forming by forging only.
ASTM A105 Welding : The steel covered by this specification is weldable. Weld procedures used must be qualified with Section IX of the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code.
ASTM A105 Heat Treatment : Heat treatment is not required except for flanges or piping components as called out in ASTM A 105/A section 5.1. When heat treatment is required it consists of normalizing at 1550 to 1700 F and air cooled. Quenching direct from the forging heating shall be followed by a temper at 1100 F and air cool.
ASTM A105 Forging : This is a forging alloy that would be forged at temperatures in the range of 2200 to 1700 F followed by quenching and tempering or normalizing.
ASTM A105 Cold Working : This specification does not cover cold working other than machining.
ASTM A105 Annealing : Annealing may be done by first allowing the forged parts to cool to below 1000 F and then reheat to between 1550 and 1700 F followed by slow furnace cooling.
ASTM A105 Aging : Not applicable.
ASTM A105 Tempering : Tempering is done at 1100 F followed by air cooling.
ASTM A105 Hardening See "Heat Treatment" and "Tempering".
Other Comments Physical and mechanical properties are similar to those for AISI 1330 steel. Consult ASTM A105 for requirements as to strength and hardness.
Specifications : ASTM A105 / ASME SA105, A105N
Dimensions : ANSI/ASME B16.5, B 16.47 Series A & B, B16.48, BS4504, BS 10, EN-1092, DIN, etc.
Standard : ANSI Flanges, ASME Flanges, BS Flanges, DIN Flanges, EN Flanges, etc.
Size : 1/2″ to 48″
Class / Pressure : 150#, 300#, 600#, 900#, 1500#, 2500#, PN6, PN10, PN16, PN25, PN40, PN64 etc.
Flange Face Type : Flate Face (FF), Raised Face (RF), Ring Type Joint (RTJ)
ASTM A105 Carbon Steel Pipe Flanges
Forged and Plate Flanges
|ASTM A105 Carbon Steel Slip-On Flanges||ASTM A105 Carbon Steel Threaded Flanges||Sizes 1/2″ – 48″
Raised Face or Flat Face
|ASTM A105 Carbon Steel Weld Neck Flanges||ASTM A105 Carbon Steel Socket Weld Flanges|
|ASTM A105 Carbon Steel Blind Flanges||ASTM A105 Carbon Steel Reducing Flanges|
|ASTM A105 Carbon Steel Lap Joint Flanges||ASTM A105 Carbon Steel Plate Flanges|
|ASTM A105 Carbon Steel Orifice Flanges||ASTM A105 Carbon Steel Forged Flanges|
|ASTM A105 Carbon Steel Ring Type Joint Flanges||ASTM A105 Carbon Steel Square Flanges|
|ASME/ANSI B 16.5||Welding Neck Flange, Slip on Flange, Blind Flange, High Hub Blind Flange, Socket Weld Flange, Lap Joint Flange, Threaded Flange, Ring Type Joint Flange|
|PRESSURE CLASS||150, 300, 400, 600, 900, 1500, 2500|
|ASME/ANSI B 16.47||Welding Neck Flange, Blind Flange [Series A & B]|
|PRESSURE CLASS||75, 150, 300, 400, 600, 900|
|ASME/ANSI B 16.36||Welding Neck Flange, Slip on Flange, Threaded Flange|
|PRESSURE CLASS||300, 400, 600, 900, 1500, 2500|
|BS 4504 SEC 3.1||Welding Neck Flange, Hubbed Slip on Flange, Hubbed Threaded Flange, Lapped Pipe End Flange, Plate Flange, Loose Plate Flange, Loose Plate With Weld Neck Flange, Blank Flange|
|PRESSURE CLASS||PN 2.5 TO PN 40|
|BS 4504[PART 1]||Welding Neck Flange, Hubbed Slip-On Hubbed Threaded, Plate Flange, Loose Plate With Weld On Plate Collar, Blank Flange|
|PRESSURE CLASS||PN 2.5 TO PN 400|
|BS 1560 BOSS||Welding Neck Flange, Socket Welding Flange, Slip-On Flange, Blind Flange, Screwed Boss Flange, Lapped Flange|
|PRESSURE CLASS||150, 300, 400, 600, 900, 1500, 2500|
|BS10||Welding Neck Flange, Plate Slip-On Flange, Screwed Boss Flange, Slip-On Boss Flange, Blind Flange|
|TABLE||D, E, F, H|
|DIN FLANGES||DIN 2527, 2566, 2573, 2576, 2641,2642, 2655, 2656, 2627, 2628, 2629, 2631, 2632, 2633, 2634, 2635, 2636, 2637,2638, 2673|
|PRESSURE CLASS||PN 6 TO PN 100|
Types Of Flanges
|Carbon Steel Flanges||Carbon Steel EN 1092-1 Flanges|
|Carbon Steel BS 4504 Flanges||Carbon Steel A105N Forged Flanges|
|Carbon Steel A105 Flanges||Carbon Steel Slip on Flanges|
|Carbon Steel Flat Flange Suppliers||ANSI Carbon Steel Blind Flange|
|Carbon Steel A105N Weld Neck Flanges Dealer||Carbon Steel Socket weld Flanges Exporter|
|Carbon Steel Long Weld Neck Flanges Stockholder||CS ASTM A105 Threaded Flanges Distributors|
|Carbon Steel ASTM A105 Reducing Flanges||Carbon Steel Ring Type Joint Flanges Manufacturer|
|Carbon Steel A105 Orifice Flange||ASTM A105 Carbon Steel Spectacle Blind Flanges|
|ASME SA105 Carbon Steel WNRF Flange||Carbon ASTM A105N SORF Flanges|
|ANSI B16.5 Carbon Steel RTJ Flanges||Carbon Steel Screwed Flanges Stockist|
|ASTM A105N Carbon Steel Lap Joint Flanges||ASME SA105 Carbon Steel BLRF Flange|
|Carbon Steel Raised Face Flanges||ASTM A105 Carbon Steel Nipoflange|
|A105 Carbon Steel Square Flanges||ASME SA105N Carbon Steel SWRF Flange|
|Steel Tongue & Groove Flanges||Chrome Moly Carbon Steel Male & Female Flanges|
|A105 Carbon Steel DIN Flanges||Carbon Steel ASME B16.5 Flanges|
Carbon Steel Flanges Size Chart :
Largest manufacturer of Carbon Steel Flanges, Carbon Steel Pipe Flanges, Stainless steel welding neck flanges, stainless steel slip on flanges, stainless steel socket weld flanges, stainless steel lap joint flanges, stainless steel threaded flanges and stainless steel blind flanges is use in various industries like :
- Carbon Steel Flanges uses in Oil and Gas Pipeline
- ASTM A105 Carbon Steel Flanges uses in Chemical Industry
- A105 LF2N Carbon Steel Flanges uses in Plumbing
- Carbon Steel ASTM A105 Flanges uses in Heating
- ASTM A105 F52 Flanges uses in Water Supply Systems
- ASTM A105 Carbon Steel High Pressure Flanges uses in Power Plant
- Carbon Steel F56 Flanges uses in Paper & Pulp Industry
- Carbon Steel F60 Flanges uses in General Purpose Applications
- ASME SA105 Carbon Steel High Pressure Flanges uses in Fabrication Industry
- Carbon Steel F65 Flanges uses in Food Processing Industry
- ANSI Carbon Steel F70 Flanges uses in Structural Pipe
A105 Carbon Steel Flanges Latest Price List
The market price for A105 Carbon Steel Flanges has Change Every Months. As a result, we cannot provide exact online pricing for these items, please Contact Us to get the final price
- ASME b16.5 forged blind large diameter stainless steel flange
FOB Price: US $0.1-10 / Piece
- ASME/ANSI B16.5 THREADED FLANGES (TH FLANGE) CARBON, ALLOY, STAINLECarbon Steel STEEL
FOB Price: US $1-40 / Piece
- 1.4961 stainless steel weld neck flange
FOB Price: US $5-150 / Piece
- Carbon steel pipe forged flange
FOB Price: US $950-1000 / Ton
- Carbon steel raised face flange customizable
FOB Price: US $1-100 / Piece
- welding neck stainless steel flange
FOB Price: US $0.99-499.9 / Piece
- Forging Pipe Flange Price Carbon Steel Slip-On/RF Butt Welding Flange
FOB Price: US $1.98-999 / Piece
- ANSI B16.5/DIN stainless steel Blind flange for industry
FOB Price: US $6-200 / Piece
- Carbon Steel SUS lap joint flange and stub end
FOB Price: US $1-100 / Piece
- Carbon steel blind flange pn10
FOB Price: US $7.8-18.9 / Piece
- Galvanized stainless steel floor flange 3/4, 1/2
FOB Price: US $0.65 / Piece
- CNC machining custom made stainless steel flange
FOB Price: US $0.5-5 / Piece
- ANSI B16.5 Carbon Steel Carbon Steel F182 Steel Pipe Flange Made in China
FOB Price: US $1-10 / Piece
- Carbon steel ansi b16.5 class 150 welding neck flange
FOB Price: US $1-100 / Piece
- ANSI class 150 standard jis 10k stainless steel flange
FOB Price: US $0.85-1.1 / Kilogram
- Carbon steel forge flange
FOB Price: US $0.1-50 / Piece
- Best Price Carbon Steel Sae j518 Hydraulic Flange
FOB Price: US $3-3.6 / Piece
How to read the pressure-temperature rating charts:
- A carbon steel flange class 150 withstands up to 285 psi for temperatures below 100 F°, 200 psi for temperatures below 400°, and 20 psi at high temperatures as 1000 F°
- A carbon steel flange class 300 withstands up to 740 psi (instead of 285) at temperatures below 100 F° and of 635 psi at temperatures below 400 F° (instead of 200 psi)
- A stainless steel flange class 150 withstands up to 270 psi for temperatures below 100 F°, 190 psi for temperatures below 400°, and 20 psi at high temperatures as 1000 F°
CARBON STEEL FLANGE PRESSURE RATINGCarbon steel flange pressure-temperature rating ASME
ASTM A105, A350 LF2, A350 LF6 Class 1 FLANGE RATING
PRESSURE-TEMPERATURE CHART IN PSI
Maximum allowed pressure in psi for flanges on different classes by increasing temperatures (Celsius or Fahrenheit)
|Temperature (in F°)||150#||300#||400#||600#||900#||1500#||2500#|
|Hydrostatic Test Pressure (in Psig)||450||1125||1500||2225||3350||5575||9275|
|Density (lb / cu. in.)||0.284|
|Specific Heat (Btu/lb/Deg F - [32-212 Deg F])||0.107|
|Melting Point (Deg F)||2740|
|Mean Coeff Thermal Expansion||6.7|
|Modulus of Elasticity Tension||30|
|Modulus of Elasticity Torsion||11|
|Copper||0.40 max (1)|
|Nickel||0.40 max (1)|
|Chromium||0.30 max (1-2)|
|Molybdenum||0.12 max (1-2)|
|(1) The sum of copper, nickel, chromium, molybdenum and vanadium shall not exceed 1.00%.
(2) The sum of chromium and molybdenum shall not exceed 0.32%.
Note: For each reduction of 0.01% below the specified carbon maximum (0.35%), an increase of 0.06% manganese above the specified maximum (1.05%) will be permitted up to a maximum of 1.35%.
Use : The forged carbon steel piping components manufactured under the A 105 steel specification are used in pressure systems operating at ambient- and higher-temperatures.
We can not only supply Flanges under this grade, but also fittings, valves, and similar parts ordered either to dimensions specified by the customer or to dimensional standards such as ANSI, MSS, ASME, EN and API.
A105 Available ClassesClass 150, Class 300, Class 400, Class 600, Class 900, Class 1500 and Class 2500
A105 Mechanical Properties
A105 Tensile Strength, min:
|70,000 psi (485 MPa]|
A105 Min. Yield Point:
36,000 psi [250 MPa]
A105 Reduction of area, min:
A105 Hardness, HB, max
Astm A105 Flange / ASME SA 105 Flanges Suppliers, astm a105 class 3000, astm a105 class 300 flange, astm a105 class 150, astm a105 class 600, astm a105 clase 800, astm a105 class 300, astm a105 class 300 flange to class 3000, astm a105 forging, astm a105 ansi b16.5 / astm a105 carbon steel slip on flange, plate, pipe fittings, Astm A105 Material Standard Specification / chemical composition / aisi equivalent / mechanical properties, astm a105 flange dimensions, astm a105 flange pressure rating, astm a105 jis & din equivalent
- India, United States, UK, Italy, Canada, UAE, Iran, South Korea, Indonesia, Saudi Arabia, Germany, Malaysia, Thailand, Venezuela, Spain, Mexico, Turkey, Poland, France, Australia, Singapore, Brazil, Netherlands, Russia, Vietnam, Colombia, Bangladesh, South Africa, Iraq, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Turkey, Jordan, Cyprus, Portugal, Germany, France, Egypt, South Korea, China, Japan, Myanmar, Taiwan, Combodia, Italy, United Kingdom (UK)